- This event has passed.
Gambling and Substance Use Disorder:
Their Relationship, Similarities and Differences, and Treatment Approach
Available March 1 – 31, 2021
This will be a pre-recorded workshop titled “Gambling and Substance Use Disorder: Their Relationship, Similarities and Differences, and Treatment Approach” presented by Steve Kobashigawa, LMFT. You can take the workshops at anytime, anywhere throughout the month of March and still receive a CE certificate.
This workshop will address Gambling Disorder and Substance Use Disorder, similarities and differences between the two, and effective treatment when co-occurring.
Key concepts covered include:
- Substance Use Disorder
- Gambling Disorder
- Addiction Treatment Planning
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the physiological and psychological relationship between Gambling Disorder and Substance Use Disorder.
- Identify similarities and differences between Gambling Disorder and Substance Use Disorder.
- Create a comprehensive treatment plan using evidence-based interventions.
- Gambling and Substance Use Disorder Assessment
- Gambling and Substance Use Disorder Similarities and Differences
- Clinical Case Study Vignette
- Treatment Planning
This workshop is 1.5 hours in length. It’s free to attend! Please contact us if you have any questions.
ATTEND OUR WORKSHOP HERE
Start TimeMarch 2 @ 12:00 am
End TimeMarch 31 @ 11:59 pm