This workshop, presented by Dr. Tim Fong, MD, will provide different perspectives and insights as to how the novel coronavirus impacted gambling in the state of California. Perspectives presented will include clinicians working with gambling disorder and affected individuals, representatives from the gambling industry and professionals working in gambling regulation and oversight.
Key concepts covered include:
- Understanding how global events impact clinical course of gambling disorder
- Developing clinical skills and tools that are in direct response to the pandemic
- Listing priority research, clinical and educational areas of how the novel coronavirus impacts gambling
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Name three clinical strategies that can be used via telehealth that were not present before
- Know eight forms of gambling that remain available and openly regulated
- List three priority areas for us to address as they relate to COVID and gambling
- Impact of COVID on the Gambling Industry
- Impact of COVID on CALGETS
- Impact of COVD on Gambling Regulations
- Building a future roadmap to address COVID and Gambling
This workshop is 2.0 hours in length. It is FREE to attend.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Start by clicking on Welcome to Problem Gambling Training Summit.