This workshop, presented by Steve Kobashigawa, LMFT, will address Gambling Disorder and Substance Use Disorder, similarities and differences between the two, and effective treatment when co-occurring.
Key concepts covered include:
- Substance Use Disorder
- Gambling Disorder
- Addiction Treatment Planning
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the physiological and psychological relationship between Gambling Disorder and Substance Use Disorder
- Identify at least three similarities and differences between Gambling Disorder and Substance Use Disorder
- Create a comprehensive treatment plan using evidence-based interventions
- Gambling and substance use disorder assessment
- Gambling and substance use disorder similarities and differences
- Clinical case study vignette
- Treatment planning
This workshop is 1.0 hours in length. It is FREE to attend.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Start by clicking on Welcome to Problem Gambling Training Summit.